Friday, September 7, 2007

New work space!

And sleep space. . . and eat space. . .

It's tiny but it's home. . .

new studio

Are those new bag designs hanging from that chair and resting on those storage bins? I think they are!

just put up all my paintings and such

I spent 2 hours (maybe more?) hanging these pictures and I think I need more. . . what do you think?
Oh, like my bed? . . . it's temporary (and uncomfortable!). This is the daybed/sofa I will soon be sleeping upon!
Isn't it pretty! I splurged to get something modern. . . something that will be with me for the rest of my life. But It's taking forever to get here! But when it comes It will be upholstered in orange and will be 10 times more comfy than my air mattress!








That's it for now. . . back to work. . . new bag photos will be up next week!

hearts and puppies,
erika

PS- Oh! I've added new links to my website and updated my bio! Yea! Have something you'd like me to link to? Let me know!

1 comment:

Karen said...

OKAY, you got me. You can interior decorate. :)

But your room is adorable and I love the vintage! Or more like, I am jealous of your organization.