Wednesday, August 29, 2007

This one's for Joi

So my friend Joi tagged me in a little bloggy sharing game the only problem is that I don't have any bloggy friends to pass it along to but I'm still happy to answer. . .

so, 7 random facts about me. . .

1. I have a favorite episode of the show ChIPs. It's called "Rock Devil Rock" and stars Donny Most (TV's Ralph Malph) as an Alice Cooper-like rock star called Morlock.

2. In 1991 I was a California Arts Scholar and attended the California State Summer School for the Arts. I was in the music program. I still have the medal!

3. I'm somewhat obsessed with the numbers 3 and 7 and their multiples. I also like the number 5 but so much it's multiples. . . just the number 5. If you look at my work you'll see if there's a pattern chances are it's in 3's, 7's, or 5's.

4. I made Cakey! the cake from outerspace!

5. I only learned to sew a few years ago and I don't really like it very much (I much prefer the embroidery and applique part). I've never actually sewn an clothes. I started a very frustrating dress last year but stopped because I had to work on bags and pillows.

6. When I was little, between the ages of 6-9, I was such a troublemaker that my teachers kept trying to put me in special ed. just to get me out of their hair.

7. I had chicken pox at the age of 22. You know what they say about it being worse the older you get? That's not a lie.

Well, that's it! If you have a blog and want to be my bloggy friend, let me know and you can answer these too!

hearts and puppies,
erika

No comments: