Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What on earth have I been up to?

Sorry it's been so long since last I posted but oh boy have things been crazy here! Getting settled is so unsettling!

Okay. . . to back track a bit. . . last leg of the trip. . . the following pictures pretty much explain it all. . .

pouring rain

rain's coming

metal wildlife

look Bakersfield!

Bakersfield, to the right

And just in case you were wondering. . . no, I never got to drive. . .

Arriving home, life was a blur of boxes and getting ready. As soon as we unpacked the van I started working on having a yard sale to sell off the my extra stuff and the stuff that was in my old, well. . . new, room . And as soon as that was over I had to get to sewing! Just typing it all makes me tired!

Here is what I was sewing:
Ring Pillows
and here is where they will be:
Frock in Reading, PA
Frock is a shop in West Reading, PA that has been carrying my bags for a few months now. They're having an alternative wedding showcase and asked me to send some gem pins and such along. I asked if they'd be interested in ring pillows too (because lord knows I don't have a lot on my plate already!) and they said "Sure! We'd love them!" So these are they. Ring pillows for other people's adorable weddings. I hope they like them. . .

Oh and I made another baby bag. . . there will be pictures soon. . .

Now I have to start building stuff for Crafty Bastards in Washington DC at the end of September. . . oh my. . . so much to do. . . better get back to it.

Talk to you all soon!

hearts and puppies,
erika

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound, and you're already working! Yea!

Sorry about Ohio...
See why I ran away?

hee

Stereoette said...

tag, you're it!

come to my bloggy to find out why

MJC said...

When are you going to take pictures of Bakersfield so I will see that it is a big meadow filled with ovens that have cakes in them?

Mmm...cake.

Unknown said...

sadly no cakes but it's hot enough to bake one here!

i've been sewing and such but i promise i'll take pictures soon. . .