Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Renegade Craft Fair, Brooklyn This Weekend!!!


Woo Hoo!

Sorry I've been remiss in posting of late. Been a combo of busy getting ready for Renegade and utterly uninspired. . . will talk more of the former when I get back from New York, but for now Renegade!

I'll be sharing a booth with the always lovely Sarah of Gavin&Lily. We have a wonderful location smack in the middle of the pool (That would be the pool made famous by Tyra and Co. in the latest "cycle" of America's Next Top Model! Aw yeah! What? You missed it?). If you are in the Brooklyn area this weekend, come by and say, "Hi!" I'd love to meet you!

Talk laters!

Hearts and puppies,
erika

3 comments:

becca said...

The Willie Mae Rock Camp for Girls is hosting a raffle at this weekend's Renegade Craft Fair at the McCarren Park Pool in Williamsburg.

Raffle tickets are $1 and help to give scholarships to girls attending the week-long summer camp. Help give a girl an empowering experience she'll never forget!

See you at Booth 201!

Anonymous said...

Ah fuck why don't I read blogs more frequently I missed you again. Well, have a great summer. Concerts aren't the same without you, buddy.

erika said...

AW! I miss you too! I haven't been to a show since I left NYC!