Friday, May 16, 2008

Ladies Love Cool My Imaginary Boyfriend!

Hi All!

The boyfriend has been mentioned in not one but 2 blogs this week! Woo Hoo!

First, the Fashion Plate Shadow Box was mentioned over at SF Indie Fashion.

And the logs have once more been shown the love over at Jenny Jen 42's blog.

OH! And a little while back the Robot Bride & Groom were featured on the lovely Geekcrafts.com in an article featuring 13 crafty robots. Sorry I didn't mention that before. . . spacey me. . .

Well, that's it for now. . . talk laters!

Hearts and puppies,
erika

2 comments:

Taz said...

I absolutely love all your ideas. I'm new to your blog but have spent ages here already.
Oh and I've tagged you :)

erika said...

Aw. . . Thanks so much! Hope I continue to keep you entertained.

EEK! Tagged! I'll pop over to your blog to see what I have to answer. . .