Friday, June 1, 2007

Art Star Craft Bazaar this weekend!!!!

Sorry I've been so absent lately but I've been frantically getting ready for the Art Star show this weekend. Add to that a freak avocado injury last Friday leaving my left hand a little on the useless side and my friend's sudden appendicitis (the same day!!!) and you can see why I've been away!

As for the show. . . I think I'm ready. I've got a fair amount made, lots of pillows and bags. It's not every thing I wanted to have done, but it never is. . . I think I could make enough pillows and bags to fill a swimming pool and I'd think it's not enough! I'm pretty happy with my show set up too. I've been collecting and making display items for the past month and I bought a brand-spanking-new tent! To go with the new digs, I made a new banner last Monday. It's very cute. I hope it holds up if the expected rain comes. . .

We'll see. . . I pick up my rental car tonight and motor off to Philly first thing in the morning.

As for the hand. . . it's much better. I cut myself at the junction of my left middle finger and hand. It was a deep cut but small so no stitches were needed. It's now all closed up but the hand is still pretty bruised, swollen and sore. I wish it looked worse than it does. . . because it hurts like mad sometimes and I'd like people to know I'm not being a big baby!

As for the friend. . . she's much better too and might be joining me for the show!

Well, that's all for now. . .

hearts and puppies!
erika

OH! I promised pictures last time. . . well. . . I haven't taken any but here's one of me acting goofy at the NYC Craft Mafia Swap!
If only there was a tiara to swap. . .

No comments: