Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Renegade recap. . .

Sold more than I did at Art Star Craft Bazaar, but not nearly as much as I did at last year's Renegade. I think a lot of it had to do with location. I was way way way far away from the entrance and I think that by the time people wound their way over to me they were way over the novelty of shopping for handmade goods. The heat and rain (the first day) didn't help either. Nor did the giant puddle under my tent the second day from the first day's rain. I didn't really have time to take pictures but my friends at the Craft Mafia took tons! As soon as I get copies, you'll see them.

Know what else you'll see? . . . All my new stuff over at my etsy shop! I've already put some new totes up there and there will be more in the coming days. Now you can own a piece of my imaginary boyfriend sweetness just like all the folks who picked up stuff at Renegade but you don't have to deal with heat, a giant empty swimming pool, rain, or uber-hipsters. Nice, no?

Now for pictures. . .
From my early morning photo shoot this morning (Got to the park at 6:30 am. You read right AM!). Apparently it's odd to take pictures of bags and pillows in a public park. Who knew!?! One little old Asian lady seems especially annoyed with me. Sorry, ma'am.

I ROCK NY!

birds and bees tote

quilted pillows

hearts and puppies,
erika

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hi Erika,
It was great meeting you at Enids after Renegade. I'm one of the members of the Richmond Craft Mafia you met that Sunday. Its probably all a blurr after such a long day. But I wanted to say Hey!

Stay Crafty,
Nicole