Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The one in which Erika does the right thing. . .

So. . . a few months back I made this:

TARDIS

And I grew quite attached to it. Even though I had started to make it for someone else I really really really wanted to keep it for myself. The closer I got to finishing it, the more I wanted to keep it forever. But then it sat there in my room for a bit. . . in a corner. . . and every time I looked at it I felt guilty because it was never meant for me. . . it was meant for Alex. So this Christmas I did the right thing and sent the lovely stuffed Tardis to it's proper home. Here's the reaction it got:

Alex and his Tardis

Pretty great reaction, huh? Yeah. . . he was happy. . . I did the right thing. . . and that's what Christmas is all about! Now I'm off to make one of my very own.

hearts and puppies,
erika

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw...yes, you did do the right thing...unless Alex never lets me see it...in which case you should kidnap it back.

Anonymous said...

I WANTS!