Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bazaar Bizarre this weekend!

Hi all! Hope your gearing up for Turkey is going well, we here at MIBFHQ have been busting our bottoms dealing with all the orders we got thanks to the LA Times article and trying to get ready for this weekend's Bazaar Bizarre. Look at all these boxes!
I feel so popular!
And this is the 2nd stack like this!

Okay, I have to go play catch-up now for BazBiz so I'd better get sewing! If you're in the Bay Area, I hope to see you there!

Hearts and puppies!
erika

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how was SF B.B. for you? are you going anywhere back east for the rest of the season? some people are doing mission bazaar but i am busy that weekend. dropping a line to say hi!

mama said...

Oops on my phone, this is fixedgeargal on other comment!

Unknown said...

It went okay but it was my last show for this season. . . I'm focusing on my web shop and plans for next year instead. How are things going for you?