Thursday, May 1, 2008

I know I've been remiss. . .

It's been chaos here!
Why, what ever can be going on Erika? Well. . .
As I said before I've been frantically getting ready for Bazaar Bizarre at Maker Faire which is this weekend! Yikes! and Yea! all at once.

I'm looking forward to the show and hope it goes well. Things here in MIBF HQ have been rocky of late. . . rejections, failed projects, and a general confusion have been the norm here, I'm afraid. Hopefully all will rock and things will once again be shiny.

AND! Maker Faire is full of clever, cute, geeky boys, something sorely lacking in my life these days. If you know any of these boys, and they're single, point them in the direction of the Bizarre, booth 52!

Well, that's all for now. . . best to sleep before I head up North tomorrow morning (going up early to hang with my BFF baby Griffin and to FINALLY get my hair cut!).

Hearts and puppies,
erika

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great to see you today. Your display was awesome, you were awesome, love it all.

Getting my post-show shopping list together. :)