Monday, February 25, 2008

Craft a day - 16, 17 & 18

These 3 crafts took all 3 days thanks to the time killer that is drying paint. I love painting but man oh man do I get antsy waiting for it to dry. I think that's why I like stitching. Anyway. . . I started the third project while waiting for the paint on the other two. So I guess these are sort of a roundabout approach to the craft a day.

First 2 new banners for my show booth. I only need one but I wanted to give myself options. Which do we like better?
Craft a day - Day 16
OR
Craft a day - day 17
I think I know the answer. . . I think it's the birds. It seems more striking, no? What do you think?

And whilst waiting for paint I started on a project I've wanted to do for ages but never seemed to have the time. My very own sign for credit cards! Now I know I could have gotten one from my card processor or that I could have just gotten copies of the logos online, but where's the fun in that!?! What I needed, what I wanted was one made of felt! And now I've got it. Yea!!!
Craft a day - day 18

Well, that's all for now!

Hearts and puppies,
erika

3 comments:

Stereoette said...

you're insane. but i love you because of that. crazypants.

Sickofitcindy said...

You know which one I love the best. The notebook style one is cute too but the birdie one just *pops*

Anonymous said...

i love the credit card signs!